Modpacks can be very fun to play, especially with a bunch of your friends. It may be confusing at first and difficult to add one to your server but this tutorial should make the process a lot easier. Most mods and modpacks can be found on CurseForge.
**We can install any modpack onto your server for a cost of $1.50**
Please submit a ticket if you would like help installing a modpack to your modded server.
Installing the Modpack.
- Go to the panel and stop your server
- Download the modpack that you would like to use to your computer, and extract it to a folder on your computer. (Make sure you download the server version of the modpack)
- If you see any .bat or setup files, run them and it will download all of the required files.
- Once all of the required files are downloaded you can delete any .bat and .sh files.
- Using an FTP Client such as FileZilla, upload all of the files (make sure you include the libraries, mods, config, scripts, and jar files) to your server. Before uploading your files make sure your main directory is empty.
- On the Multicraft Panel select the Custom option in the “JAR File” section. Then copy and paste the name of your forge jar in the slot under “Default”. (For example, FTBserver-1.10.2-220.127.116.117.jar)
- Start your server and your modpack should have been installed successfully!